The Longest Adventure Rally On The Planet
What you need to know
The Atlantic Pacific Ocean Drive is kicking off for the first time ever. Be among the first intrepid souls to rev up for the world premiere of the longest rally on the planet! It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, especially because only a limited number of teams will be permitted to sign up.
You can sign in right away!
The official rally start will take place at the 18th of July in the heart of Hamburg.
Since each team can set its own pace during the rally, the finish line in Vladivostok will be open for you for a few days. At the finish line, you will receive your rally certificate as well as support with the handling of the vehicle return transport.
So that all teams can celebrate the successful end of the Atlantic Pacific Ocean Drive together, we celebrate a big finish party with award-giving-ceremony back in Hamburg.
Round up €750 for charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity of your choice to donate to.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line.
Modern Classics & Vintage Rides
15+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/2005)
15+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/2005) – a two-wheeler team can consist of no more than 2 bikes
15+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/2005) – RVs are not permitted
There is no designated maximum value for your rally vehicle.
You can still sign up even if you haven’t gotten your vehicle yet. You have until the start of the rally to find your perfect set of wheels.
How many members can a team have?
There’s no upper limit, but remember, you all have to fit in the car!
No GPS, no navigation system, limited highway driving = a bigger and better adventure.
So that you and your team get to know your fellow rallying rough riders, we’re organizing a huge “Goodbye, Europe” party somewhere along the way. The exact location? We’ll let you know at the start!
It’s a rally, not a race, so set your own pace. Your Roadbook provides you with various opportunities to throw even more unknowns into your adventure. You’ll get the Roadbook at the rally start in Hamburg.
S.A.C Scope of services
- Organizational and planning support
- Your team’s personal page on the S.A.C website
- We will take care of the public relations for the rally
- S.A.C is your go-to contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Official rally start in the heart of Hamburg
- Finish line in Vladivostok
- “Goodbye, Europe” rally party at an amazing location
- The Rally Kit, with everything that belongs at an official rally: Rally-branding with official APOD rally logos and rally numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising, swag. The rally kit will be sent out to the teams already 4 weeks before start.
- The Roadbook: The Roadbook provides each team with opportunities to throw another dose of adventure into the mix. Each team will receive a Roadbook at the rally start in Hamburg.
- Certificate of participation
- What’s not included in the sign-up fee: room and board along with technical support. You’ll have to figure those things out with your team.
What’s all this fun gonna cost me?
The sign-up fee for the Atlantic Pacific Ocean Drive is €1,000 for a team of 2. For each additional team member a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 1 months before start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €750 for charity.